Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meet Senior Krystian!!!



This girl is a model/actress/cheerleader/high school Senior/future college graduate!
When I first started shooting Krystian she tried to pretend she wasn't naturally good at taking pictures but after a few shots I was on to her!

I had so much fun doing this shoot. Not only was Krystian very photogenic so was her family and friend. Although after taking pictures of Thomas and Quiana I should have been expecting this as they are her family as well.

Thank you Krystian for letting me be apart of one of your most awesome accomplishments! I wish you the best in college!

God Bless,
Monique Harris

3 comments:

krystian said...

I LOVE THESE PICS..........WHO IS THIS GIRL LOL..........BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOOT AND I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU ALOT A BUIZ

tcscorpio71 said...

Get ready because god is going to Bless you. Thanks so much for making my daughters Graduations so memorable.

Happykisses71 said...

Krys you are "The Total Package"! Tanya ya'll look great!! These pics are AWESOME!......Monique you did a great job! Keep up the good work and Krys stay as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!

Always with Love,
Tipfeni ;-)